Protect what matters most
Zimcom specializes in protecting your company’s most valuable asset – Your Data. Often overlooked by business owners, data protection and disaster recovery solutions can help ensure that your business survives an untimely outage or unexpected disaster.
RPO/RTO – What is it, and why should I care?
Determining your company’s Recovery Point Objective and Recovery Time Objective are crucial in determining the right business continuity plan for your organization. Your Recovery Point Objective refers to the maximum period of data loss that your business can withstand in a disaster scenario, while the Recovery Time Objective refers to the maximum period of time that your systems can be down. RPO & RTO are often measured in hours, and play a significant role in determining the design of your data protection and backup solutions.
Data Replication Service
- Continuous data protection
- Real-time remote data replication
- Point-in-time recovery
- Sub 30-second RPO availability
- Replicate between Cincinnati and Dallas datacenters
- Powered by EMC RecoverPoint technology
Backup & Recovery Service
- Protection for VMWare and Hyper-V environments
- Reduces the risk of data loss
- High-speed recovery
- Sub 15-minute RTO availability
- One-click file and VM recovery
- Backup reporting & monitoring
- Powered by VEEAM